Deposits and Cancellations:
Deposits are required to hold your appointment time. They are non-refundable; however they do apply directly to your procedure total. If you cancel within a 48 hour time frame, no show to your appointment 10 minutes or more tardy, you forfeit your deposit. In order to reschedule, a $50 fee will be applied to your total, a new deposit will be required with a valid credit card on file in order to hold an appointment time.
If a second cancellation occurs within a 48 hour time frame, the entire amount of the procedure will be charged to the credit card on file.
For consultations, if a cancellation occurs within a 16 hour time frame, a $50 fee will be charged to the card on file.
I realize urgent situations arise, and I review each situation in a case by case manner.
That being said, if a situation arises and I am forced to reschedule your appointment within a 24 hour time frame, I will subtract $50 from your total.
I offer one complimentary touchup for every new procedure within six months of the original procedure. Between six and twelve months, the cost is $150. After twelve months, the cost will be similar to the initial procedure.
A cancellation within a 48 hour period, a no show or 5 minutes or more tardiness forfeits your complimentary touchup. A deposit in the full amount of $150 and a valid credit card on file will then be required to reschedule the touchup.
My time is very important to me, my clients, and my family.
I am often scheduled back to back and as so, I adhere to a strict 'on-time' policy so that I do not inconvenience my clients further on in the day and so that I can be on time for family events that I have scheduled around.
If a client is 10 minutes or more late to their procedure, their appointment will be rescheduled and the initial deposit is forfeit. A new deposit on a valid credit card to be held on file will be required to reschedule.
If a client is 5 minutes or more late to a consultation or initial touchup, their appointment will be rescheduled and a $50 deposit will be required to reschedule.
8 Weeks Prior: Please refrain from any laser or chemical treatments of the face from this point forward.
3 Weeks Prior: Please refrain from any Botox or wrinkle reducing regimen from this point forward.
72 Hours Prior: Please do not wax, pluck or shave the area from this point forward. Please refrain from ingesting NSAIDs from this point forward.
Please note: DO NOT stop taking any medication prescribed by your Doctor without checking with them first.
24 hours Prior: Please refrain from alcohol consumption from this point forward.
Consent to Release of Photographs:
This is an agreement between The Tinted Room and yourself.
I hereby grant The Tinted Room permission to use my likeness in photograph(s) in any way the company sees fit. I confirm I am 18 years of age or older. By signing this release, I accept that photographs may be used on the internet or in any other print or electronic medium as Kaety Bowers chooses. I will make no monetary or other claim against The Tinted Room for use of the photographs.
Permanent Makeup and Paramedical Procedural Expectations and Facts:
1. Permanent Makeup and Paramedical Procedures take a minimum of two sessions to complete. The second session (first touch up) is covered in the initial price of the procedure unless affected by the late cancellation policy. Any subsequent sessions (touch ups) will be billed accordingly.
2. Permanent Makeup and Paramedical Procedures are an art, not a science.
3. The results of Permanent Makeup and Paramedical Procedures are not guaranteed. They are affected by many factors not limited to: client age, skin type, skin tone, or biological resistance to pigmentation.
4. Final finished product can be affected both positively and negatively by factors not limited to: sun screen use, a personal skin care regimen and adherence to proper healing procedures.
5. Similar to a medical procedure performed by a doctor, every effort will be made to create the most optimal outcome however, The Tinted Room cannot guarantee the healing process.
6. Permanent Makeup and Paramedical Procedures may need at maximum, yearly touch ups. The rate of touchups depends on but is not limited to: client preference, client genetics, skin type and skin care regimen.
7. Permanent Makeup and Paramedical Procedure fees are non-refundable.
8. Every effort will be made to ensure that clients are satisfied with the final, healed results. It is understood that due to factors beyond The Tinted Room’s control, final results may vary.
Here is a copy just for you!